11 December 2009

¡Mierda!

Literally. I mean, poop all over my living room. You don't realize how much you love someone until you clean their shit out of your white carpet floor. And everywhere else, for that matter. How can someone so small produce so much waste? Then you wonder about global warming... My son is partly responsible! Poor thing, it wasn't his fault. He isn't potty trained yet, and my first thought was that he took off his diaper and did it on purpose. But I was wrong, it was just that the amount of poop he produced was so unbelievably huge the diaper couldn't hold it. I gave him a quick bath, and he kept thanking me. No wonder...
Well, considering he is 31 months old, it took a long time to have the first stinky accident, with it's accompanying funny story.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash