29 January 2009

Lottery

I didn't play the Lottery in Spain, where it's pretty big. Maybe I would buy a ticket for the big drawing on Christmas, but that was all. But for the last months I have been religiously playing the same umbers, twice a week, for the Mega Millions. Just a dollar a time. I just play because I would love to be able to go back to my former neighborhood, Lincoln Park, and I know that the only way I will ever be able to buy a house there is if I win the Lottery. I don't think I would change anything else. Maybe I would fly business on my long hauls with Lucas, but that would be it. I just want a house. In the most beautiful neighborhood in Chicago. While I wait, I see the snowflakes falling, just a few of them, but so constantly that I'll have to walk on snow when I go later to get my ticket.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash