02 January 2009

Mi hermana la cosmopolita

That´s probably what my sister says when she rolls her eyes to criticize something about my lifestle, behaviour, clothing, choices...It happens way to often for my taste, specially considering that we see each other at most twenty days a year. She is 45, I´m 29, and that my be one of the reasons why we clash so much. But it´s not only generational. It´s just that we couldn´t be more different. She could have been my mother, and for a while I thought she was, after a stupid line she dropped once a loooooong time ago after reading my school report card. I researched with a friend, but we couldn´t find anything, apart from a couple of suspicious things. But we are in Spain, where it´s very easy to forge any kind of official document you have. I have forged my husband´s signature whenever necessary (I´ll say moe about that whenever I write a wedding post). I guess it couls still be possible, but at 17 I decided I didn´t care anymore.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash