27 April 2009

Vaya fin de semana...

What a weekend! I threw a birthday party for my son at home (apparently an oddity these days), I cooked dinner yesterday for my friend S, her husband and his parents, and I finally got my employment authorization card. Which means that, as of today, I can work. Right now if I want to. I don't know what I'm going to do yet, but I have plenty of ideas. Ideally I would get a free lance job doing translations... But I'm also going to explore the teaching arena. Let's see. But the party was a success, and as I usually like to do I mixed people from different circles, which turn out great. And, surprisingly, parents appreciated the fact that I served alcohol at a toddler's birthday party. Apparently it's not usual. But parents deserve a treat, too. A childless friend said it was a good idea so parents can survive the kid overload...
I'm tired, but quite happy.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash